- On both FLAIR and T2 weighted images, two oval HyperIntensities are noted in the PeriVentricular White Matter of the right Cerebral Hemisphere.
- There is no evidence of abnormal enhancement associated with either of these rounded signal abnormalities.
- Punctate, slightly less well defined HyperIntensities are noted in the left Basal Ganglia and in the White Matter adjacent to the Trigone of the Lateral Ventricle on both sides.
- Once again, there is no evidence of contrast enhancement associated with these signal changes.
- The Ventricles are normal in size, shape and position.
- There is wedge-shaped abnormal signal in the left posterior Parietal Lobe, HypoIntense relative to normal Brain on T1 weighted images, and HyperIntense on T2 weighted images.
- There is markedly diminished signal in this region on Diffusion-weighted images.
- There is no evidence of mass effect or ExtraCerebral fluid collection.